[seiyuu:26758] Re: old time seiyuu event 8/8

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from kimorr@aol.com
subject [seiyuu:26758] Re: old time seiyuu event 8/8
date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:43:45 -0400
I remember fondly meeting Hitoshi and Sebastien at a Sakurai Tomo
concert in 98 and karoake after. Good times.
Kimberly

-----Original Message-----
To: seiyuu@usagi.org
Sent: Fri, Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am
Subject: [seiyuu:26757] Re: old time seiyuu event 8/8

> 2010=3DE5=3DB9=3DB46=3DE6=3D9C=3D8825=3DE6=3D97=3DA514:02 Hitoshi Doi <d
oi@usagi.org>:
> > It seems there's going to be an event featuring many "older" seiyuu.
> > Looking at the guest list, it would have been one of the biggest
> > events in the late 1990's.
> > Endless Summer, Endless Radio -Manatsu no A&G Dousoukai-
> > 2010.08.08  Shibuya CC Lemon Hall  15:30-??:??
> > Guests
> >  Inoue Kikuko
> >  Enomoto Atsuko
> >  Komori Manami
> >  Sakurai Tomo
> >  Tange Sakura
> >  Toyoguchi Megumi
> >  Hisakawa Aya
> >  Hidaka Noriko
> >  Yamamoto Maria
> >  Washizaki Takeshi
> > Tickets go on sale to the public on 7/3.

> Very tempting.  6300 yen is quite reasonable.  Need to check leave
> schedule and flight tickets.  Have not seen Sakura in person since
> Card Captor Sakura Festival 2000 event in Shinjuku.

Hello, everybody.  What's a very long time !!
Well, it seems it will very interesting.  I'm currently thinking for
goinf
at there.  I don't believe the price is so cheap, but there's a lot of
impo
rtant guests, so I guess there's a justification for this level of
price...
Anyway, I want really to going at there...

--
Sebastien Jarry
Ichikawa (Japan), the 2010/06/25

  Nul en foot ? Toutes les informations pour impressionner votre
entourage s
ont sur http://actu.voila.fr/evenementiel/Mondial-2010/

Search field Search string

archive list