[seiyuu:26753] Re: [CD] Marriage Royale Character Song Album

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26753] Re: [CD] Marriage Royale Character Song Album
date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:19:31 +0900
On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 2:14 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> 2010/6/12 Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>:
>> And so it has come to this...you mention an "awesome" cast of 14
>> seiyuu, and I cannot recognize a single one of them! (;_;)
>
> Let's see, the 14 seiyuu are :
> Kotobuki Minako, Yoshida Mayumi, Shintani Ryouko, Kitamura Eri,
> Matsuki Miyu, Koshimizu Ami, Gotou Yuuko, Takagaki Ayahi, Toyosaki
> Aki, Chihara Minori, Morinaga Rika, Nakahara Mai, Kuwatani Natsuko,
> Tomatsu Haruka.
>
> You probably might recognise :
> Shintani Ryoko is Mille-feuille from Galaxy Angel (2001)
> Kuwatani Natsuko is Karin from Sister Princess (2001)
> Makahara Mai is Miina from Onegai Twins (2003)
> Koshimizu Ami is Naaja from Ahita no Naaja (2003)

I don't really recognize anything from the 21st century... (^_^;;;

Actually, I take that back. The one seiyuu from the 21st century I
might recognize is Yaguchi Asami.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list