[seiyuu:26743] [CD] Koi no Qwaser Magic -Miwaku no Venus Collection-

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26743] [CD] Koi no Qwaser Magic -Miwaku no Venus Collection-
date Thu, 13 May 2010 10:33:38 +0800
Hitoshi wrote:
> I'm surprised this anime is still going.
> Very perverted, but with a great cast.

Very.

> This CD has a great list of seiyuu, but I don't like the songs.

Ditto.

> Songs by Fujimura Ayumi, Chihara Minori, Hisaka Youko,
> Hirano Aya, Toyosaki Aki.

Have you seen episode 16/17 ? =A0Is Tomo's other persona also voiced by Aki
 ?

Sound completely different, but the end credits did not list other
seiyuu doing that voice. =A0Takagaki Ayahi has demonstrated she can do
that kind of voice changes, but Aki hasn't.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

--
'CuSO4' Yung