[seiyuu:26733] Re: KyoAni = Kami

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:26733] Re: KyoAni = Kami
date Sat, 01 May 2010 09:49:12 -0700
On May 1, 2010, at 9:28 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> 2010=E5=B9=B44=E6=9C=8830=E6=97=A50:13 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> [K-ON!! OP & ED]
>> I still don't like these songs that much.
>> The first season songs were much better.
>
> Someone has filmed live action version of the OP in the real location.

This is crazy. And cool.

On the one hand, they even grabbed a left handed Fender Jazz bass.
OTOH, they couldn't find a Fender Mustang for Azunyan? What's odd
about the K-ON!! live action, is that there's this shot of a red
Stratocaster, but then later, Azunyan is holding a non-Fender guitar.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited