[seiyuu:26666] Re: [CD] Only My Railgun

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26666] Re: [CD] Only My Railgun
date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:20:18 +0800
2010年2月17日10:58 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> | Railgun Ep 19 also have Index cameo......
>
> I can enjoy this even without know that it's an Index cameo.

This episode is quite entertaining.  Uiharu (Aki) went berserk is
funny !    (^_^)

Actually, the key person to link up 2 series, apart from the obvious
Misaka/Touma pair, is the cook of the dorm, Tsuchimikado Maika.  She
is the younger sister of the regular character Tsuchimikado Motoharu
in Index, and has appeared in the Index series as a cameo character
with very short dialogue.  I suspect it is she who invited Index to
the open day of the dorm, and Touma tagged along.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list