[seiyuu:26591] Re: Gamers Akihabara

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26591] Re: Gamers Akihabara
date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:17:05 +0000
> From: Hitoshi Doi [mailto:doi@usagi.org]
[K-On! at Gamers Akiba 1F]
>Went to Gamers Akihabara last night.
>I wish I can  sneak some pics of them...
[Sphere at Gamers Akiba 2F]
>The second floor is 100% Sphere!  They are having a Sphere fair until
>this Sunday.  I wish I can sneak some pics here, but this seems more
>closely guarded.

Just tell them you are from Akiba Search staff and want to take some pict
ures for the site.  Akiba Blog always do this.

>I had to really control myself not to buy every single one of the
>Toyosaki Aki goods.

Aki is cute !  I prefer her previous short straight hair than the current
 curly one.

Kanamemo is nice : Aki, KitaEri, Kugimiya, Mizuhara Kaoru, Horie Yui, Hir
obashi Ryou, Endou Aya.  Episode 4 is a musical !

----

Looks like this season Sawashiro Miyuki is the most busiest, while Tomats
u Haruka, Takagaki Ayahi, and Koshimzu Ami followed closely.

----

[Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu 2009]
I hope there would be no more than 8 Endless Eight episodes.......(!_!)

The only good point from all these Endless Eight episodes would be :
I only need to do location hunt for 1 episode instead of 7 or 8.

I have already found the swimming pool (Hinoide Park Pool), the Supermark
et (Kansai Super Hirota store), and the batting center (Sports Dome Kawar
agi).

I did took many photos, but in the latter episodes, the camera angels var
ies; and in the case of the supermarket, they even moved to a different e
ntrance of the same supermarket.  I might need to go there once more.....

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list