[seiyuu:26576] Re: Seiyuu in Masks

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26576] Re: Seiyuu in Masks
date Sun, 31 May 2009 16:46:16 +0000
> From: Hitoshi Doi [mailto:doi@usagi.org]
>The Japanese government and media went overboard about
>the new H1N1 influenza, and that caused everyone to go
>out and buy masks.  Mostly in western Japan, not as much
>in Tokyo.  But there is a shortage of masks in Tokyo
>drug stores.

Same here in Hong Kong.  And we already have the experience
in the SARS battle a few years back.  The only difference
this time is that masks are still plentiful in the drug stores.

When the H1N1A broke out early last month, a friend of mine
ask me to help buy 2 boxes of masks from Yahoo Auction Japan.
The seller still have not shipped out the masks 3 weeks
after my settling the invoice.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string