[seiyuu:26570] Re: [CD] Cagayake! Girls

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26570] Re: [CD] Cagayake! Girls
date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:19:58 +0000
> From: Hitoshi Doi [mailto:doi@usagi.org]
>One of my favorite shows of the current season is K-On.

K-On is nice.  Another good work by KyoAni (Kyoto Animation :
Haruhi, Lucky Star, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Air, Kanon,
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Munto, etc).

>The two songs (OP and ED) are sung by the seiyuu, and they are
>very catchy.  I prefer the OP, but the ED is selling better.
>Both the OP and ED are in the Oricon top 10 daily charts.

KyoAni is surprisingly good at OP/ED.  After the hit records of
the OP/ED of Haruhi and Lucky Star, they now have K-On.

Oricon Single Daily Ranking

OP - ??????????????
Daily for the first week of sales starting 4/21 :
4th 4th 4th 2nd 2nd 3rd 3rd

Daily for the first week of sales starting 4/21 :
3rd 2nd 3rd 1st 1st 1st 1st

Both are still inside top 10 for the second week.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list