[seiyuu:26564] Re: Koikogaretemita Yume lyrics

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26564] Re: Koikogaretemita Yume lyrics
date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:56:38 -0600
Thanks!

I did finally find the lyrics here:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/monkey90242/23885153 (a Chinese site!). It
was the first site to list the lyrics as far as I know.

Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Window
s.

2009/4/24 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com>:
> cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:
>>> From: Fumitaka Joe [mailto:nihonjoe@gmail.com]
>>> My Google-fu is not powerful enough to find the lyrics,
>>> so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone could find them (in
>>> Japanese). The title in Japanese is =A0$BNx>G$,$l$F8+$?L4 (B, sung by A
yaka ( $B0<9a (B).

>> Since the CD single will only be released on 4/22, I do not think you ca
n find the lyrics now. =A0Even Uta-net does not have this lyrics yet.

> If you have not found the lyrics yet, here they are :
> http://www.uta-net.com/user/phplib/view_0.php?ID=3D78978
> http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND77780/index.html
> http://utaten.com/lyric/lyric.php?LID=3Djb10904051
> http://www.kashinavi.com/song_view.html?35325