[seiyuu:26558] Re: Koikogaretemita Yume lyrics

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26558] Re: Koikogaretemita Yume lyrics
date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:10:31 +0000
> From: Fumitaka Joe [mailto:nihonjoe@gmail.com]
>This is the ending theme song to the new Adachi Mitsuru anime series
>"Cross Game".

I am looking forward to this TV anime series.  Raw episode 1 can already be found
everywhere but I do not have the chance to watch it yet.

When reading the manga, I was very surprise Adachi-sensei kill off the main heroine
in the first volume......and resurrect her as an look-alike character later (both
will be voiced by Kanda Akemi).

It's a pity that Aoba (Tomatsu Haruka) cannot participate in the tournament.  But
this is a good plot point on why the other team members working so hard.

>My Google-fu is not powerful enough to find the lyrics,
>so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone could find them (in
>Japanese). The title in Japanese is  $BNx>G$,$l$F8+$?L4 (B, sung by Ayaka ( $B0<9a
(B).

Since the CD single will only be released on 4/22, I do not think you can find the
lyrics now.  Even Uta-net does not have this lyrics yet.

>I can find the first line of the lyrics all over the place, but nothing
>more than that. Any help is appreciated. ^_^

Does the OP has the lyrics shown ?  I cannot check this at work......

--
yung@work

Search field Search string

archive list