[seiyuu:26545] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26545] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?
date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:47:24 +0800
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> | 1. Hayate no Gotoku!  (Seems silly and enjoyable)
> Kugimiya Rie, Tanaka Rie, etc..

One of the main Kugimiya virus source.  You should like it if you are a
patient.  Second TV season in 2 weeks.

> | 2. Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (Premise made no sense,
> | but I like the art style)
> It was pretty good.  Slightly deformed style characters.  Cute voices.
> Horie Yui, Nonaka Ai, Hirano Aya, etc..

Inoue Marina and Mikumiku too.  Massugu GO!

> | 3. Pumpkin Scissors (Not my usual taste, but might be interesting)

Peter Evans like the manga.  Good.  Just don't open the lantern !

> | 5. Shakugan no Shana (Seems like Loli-Bleach and I hated Bleach)

Another main source of the Kugimiya virus.

> | 6. To Aru Majutsu no Index (Another odd one, but looks interesting)

If you like the light novel, it's quite good.  If you have not,
sometimes it will be a little confusing, but it is still good.
Last Order is cute !  The Misaka Sisters' narrative dialogs are cool !

> | 7. Zero no Tsukaima (Not sure, but might be funny)
> Have never watched it, but lots of CDs released.
> Kugimiya Rie, Noto Mamiko, Horie Yui, etc.

Another main source of the Kugimiya virus.

> | 9. Hyakko (Seems generic, but I tend to like the format)

Gakuen comedy, slow pace, not as good as Azumanga Daioh.
Hirano Aya, Orikasa Fumiko, Neya Michiko.  Aya ED Namida Namida Namida.

> | 10. Kannagi (Looks interesting)
> Watched most of it.  Wasn't one of my favorite shows story wise.
> Don't like the character designs that much either.
> But I like the OP song.

Director Yamakan is nice.  Tomatsu Haruka is nice.  Good OP and ED. The
karaoke episode (ep 10 IIRC) has "guest" appearance of the Lucky Star gang.

> | 11. Sora o Miageru Shojo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai (Another odd title)
> I gave up after the first episode.  Too weird.
> Also too many other things to watch right now.

Munto.  Kyo-ani original works, not my cup of tea. Movie is also coming.

> Right now I'm watching (in order of preference).
>  - Toradora
>  - Clannad After Story
>  - Minamike Okaeri
>  - Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo
>  - White Album
>  - Akikan

Mine, in order of preference (my ranking) :
TVA
- Toradora (nice character interaction)
- Clannad After Story (sad anime, always make me cry)
- To Aru Majutsu no Index (Misaka x 20001)
- Zettai Karen Children (funny)
- Soul Eater (shinigami !)
- Minamike Okaeri (not as good as the previous 2 seasons)
- Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae (repetitive, very slow pace)
ONA
- Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu (funny ! especially if you like the
original parody manga)
- Nyoron Churuya-san (funny !  especially if you like the original
doujinshi)
- Candy Boy (yuri !)
- Time of Eve (strange but very nice)
OVA
- Kodomo no jikan nigakki (loli !)
- Ichigo Mashimaro Encore (loli !)

Looking forward to the new TVA season starting in 2 weeks :
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (disappearance)
- Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ (Noir-like)
- Cross Game (Atachi anime !  Baseball !  Aoba the pitcher !)
- Valkyria Chronicles (retro war anime in Europe)
- Shangri-la (boomerang)
- Eden of the East (missiles hitting Japan)

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list