[seiyuu:26491] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to "cuso4@cuso4.com" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:26491] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:39:01 +0100
Friday, October 31, 2008, 3:17:49 AM, cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:

> [Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka]
>>OMG, at the end of 2nd episode, my ears were attacked by unearthly dose of
>>cuteness, even as for high Kugimiya's standards (morning lunatic Yuuhi's
>>scene). Really, really, epic.

> You need to watch Mei-chan in Clannad After Story where she tag
> along with Tomoya to the shopping street.......

I don't need to cause I saw it already :)
Yukarin's imouto at her best, world class, kitaaaaa!
It's such a shame she doesn't get much of interesting roles recently.
Like Furude Rika from Higurashi... which was one of the triggers making me
hopeless fanboy of hers (another one was seeing her live concerts)

richie

Wymysl wierszyk, wygraj cyfrowke!
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1f5a

Search field Search string