[seiyuu:26490] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26490] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 02:26:35 +0000
[Vanilla Salt]

When watching the ED in Toradora, my first reaction is why adding salt
to something that ought to be eaten sweet ?   (^_^;)

> From: Hitoshi Doi [mailto:doi@usagi.org]
>I'm also trying to catch up on some old stuff that
>I never had time to watch, Stellvia and Pani Poni Dash. (^_^;

Pani Poni Dash !  Mahou !
Peter will be very delighted !

>| It may just be the shows I'm watching, but it almost feels like
>| Kugimiya Rie is the new Megumi Hayashibara. As in, she's in everything.
>
>She's in a lot of the "otaku" anime..

Tomatsu Haruha is also everywhere.

Hirano Aya has many regular roles, but less lead ones than last few seasons.

Inoue Kikuko is also everywhere (all semi-regular).  She even get to say
she is "17-sai" in Clannad After Story, and in front of Kuro-usagi (Tamura Yukari,
another believer in the 17-sai religion) !!  (^_^)

--
@work

Search field Search string

archive list