[seiyuu:26482] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from itsuki@otaku.ru
subject [seiyuu:26482] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 06:49:33 +0300 (MSK)
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> I definitely like her better with short hair.
>
> I went to Gamers this morning and saw that she was on the covers
> of two of the seiyuu magazines.  She cut her hair.
> A couple of bad pics of the covers..
>
>   www.usagi.org/TMP/horie/
>
> She looks cute in horie1.jpg

Hocchan looks very cute with short hair, but it doesn't look like it's a cut.
The color of hair is different on 1 and 2, at horie1 she just hide her
hair under scarf,
and horie2 is looks SO like a wig. It has a lot of volume on top, just try
to compare 1 and 2 :)

she still looks cute though :)

and she says in interviews that she wouldn't cut her hair :)

and, hisashiburi, everyone ^_^V

For latest news, i have entered seiyuu agency in September.
It's Media Force, Mugihito-san is from there too ^_^V
for now, i'm almost real seiyuu (may be a real one, i have a couple of
roles in games)

Jenya

http://ameblo.jp/jenya/

Search field Search string