[seiyuu:26478] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to Tim <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:26478] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:16:51 +0100
Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:04:41 PM, Tim wrote:

>> The shows I'm watching this season are
>> Clannad, Toradora, and Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka.
>> I'm also trying to catch up on some old stuff that
>> I never had time to watch, Stellvia and Pani Poni Dash. (^_^;

> Except for Akane-iro, all Ai-pon anime, huh? :P

> (I heard her voice in Toradora in the background, then I had to go
> check to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me)

Yes, Ai-pon is voicing secondary chara (classmate), I've heard her
only once (till 4th episode) I think

richie

Konkurs! Wygraj m.in. telewizor LCD!
Sprawdz >> http://link.interia.pl/f1f52