[seiyuu:26477] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:26477] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:04:41 -0700
On Oct 29, 2008, at 9:52 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The shows I'm watching this season are
> Clannad, Toradora, and Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka.
> I'm also trying to catch up on some old stuff that
> I never had time to watch, Stellvia and Pani Poni Dash. (^_^;

Except for Akane-iro, all Ai-pon anime, huh? :P

(I heard her voice in Toradora in the background, then I had to go
check to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me)

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited