[seiyuu:26475] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:26475] Re: [CD] Vanilla Salt (Horie Yui)
date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:35:15 -0700
On Oct 29, 2008, at 4:38 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> This CD contains the ending song to the TV anime Toradora.
> Toradora is one of my favorite shows of the current season.
> It's very funny.

It's already one of my favorites of this season, easily.

> The jacket has photos of Yui with long and short hair.
> Maybe she got a hair cut, and is wearing a wig for the long hair.
> The short haired Yui looks pretty cute..

I'm trying to figure out how they did that, because it's that way in
the PV, too, so it doesn't appear to be digitally manipulated,
either.  Maybe she did chop off all of her hair. No more twin tails,
then. ;_;

On Oct 29, 2008, at 7:12 AM, Knight of the Black Rose wrote:

> It may just be the shows I'm watching, but it almost feels like
> Kugimiya Rie
> is the new Megumi Hayashibara. As in, she's in everything.

One of my friends remarked (while previewing this season's shows),
"get out of my anime, Kugimiya!" (he was joking, but everything was
watching seemed to have her in it).

She's also in one of my other favorites this season, "Akane-iro ni
Somaru Saka".

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list