[seiyuu:26464] Re: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu CDs

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:26464] Re: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu CDs
date Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:58:00 -0400
I still have 2 episodes left to watch. Very much enjoying the show.
It along with Kyouran Kazoku Nikki have made me quite happy.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Zedong

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online
Server: Bechafen (Open RvR)
Faction: Order
Guild: Felsenhummer
Character: Deckard - Dwarven Ironbreaker