[seiyuu:26460] Re: [CD] Hitosashiyubi Quiet (N's)

to Tim <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:26460] Re: [CD] Hitosashiyubi Quiet (N's)
date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 02:34:43 +0200
Sunday, September 14, 2008, 1:47:41 AM, Tim wrote:

>> | This CD contains the ending song to the TV anime
>> | Nogizaki Haruka no Himitsu.
>> | (I don't watch this anime.)
>>
>> This is now my favorite anime of the current season.
>> Very funny, very cute!

> And surprisingly, they've kept the real names of the anime stores. A
> pleasant surprise.

> (you can even hear real songs in the background. For example, if you
> listen carefully in episode 2, you can hear Shooting Star, OP theme to
> Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte Z, by Momoi Haruko).

In one episode there was a pun when meido-san voiced by Ueda
Kana used... generic Ueda Kana's voice to divert one otaku ("Huh?!
wait, I'm sure I've heard Ueda Kana voice!" - "sore wa dou kashira...").
That was hilarious :D

Other than that... sorry, but I'm finding this series very mediocre at
most.

richie

Wygraj SUZUKI GRAND VITARA 4x4 - TYSIACE CENNYCH NAGROD czekaja
wejdz na www.variant.pl
GRAJ i WYGRYWAJ - Codziennie 100 nagrod !!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs