[seiyuu:26459] Re: [CD] Hitosashiyubi Quiet (N's)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:26459] Re: [CD] Hitosashiyubi Quiet (N's)
date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:47:41 -0700
On Sep 13, 2008, at 5:36 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> A while back, I wrote:
> | Hitosashiyubi Quiet!
> | GNCA-0115
> | released 2008.07.23
> | 1260 yen
> |
> | This CD contains the ending song to the TV anime
> | Nogizaki Haruka no Himitsu.
> | (I don't watch this anime.)
>
> This is now my favorite anime of the current season.
> Very funny, very cute!

And surprisingly, they've kept the real names of the anime stores. A
pleasant surprise.

(you can even hear real songs in the background. For example, if you
listen carefully in episode 2, you can hear Shooting Star, OP theme to
Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte Z, by Momoi Haruko).

I agree, it's a very cute show. It's definitely one of my favorite
shows this season.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list