[seiyuu:26457] Re: Inoue Kikuko 20th anniversary event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26457] Re: Inoue Kikuko 20th anniversary event
date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:21:20 +0800
Joe Petrow wrote:
> She's also got two pages in this month's Seiyuu Animate,

I think you mean Seiyuu Animedia.
http://www.e-animedia.net/contents/book/voice.htm

> to draw attention away from Tanaka Rie's "Bunny" pictures.  Seiyuu
> magazines go a lot farther than they did back in my day...you can
> actually tell that she shaves "down there".  (^_^;;;;

Rie has cosplay many times in many seiyuu magazines.  She said
she likes to try out those costumes that she would not wear
normally, especially those more sexy ones.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list