[seiyuu:26428] Re: Akihabara incident today

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26428] Re: Akihabara incident today
date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:12:41 -0600
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 9:49 PM,  <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> The reports also said there are many police on site : one every eight
> meters.

Typical government overreaction. I bet it will last a couple or three
weeks, then taper back off to normal. And random bag searches may
cause someone to question the legality of that. I know Japan has some
stricter laws, but I'm pretty sure they have to have a warrant to
search some random person on the street. That seems a little much,
IMHO.

--
Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs