[seiyuu:26424] Re: Akihabara incident today

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:26424] Re: Akihabara incident today
date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:26:20 -0700
On Jun 15, 2008, at 8:14 AM, cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:

>> From: Tim [mailto:tenton@mac.com]
>> On Jun 14, 2008, at 10:25 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> [Momoi in Akiba]
>> They knew who she was (the media), right? It would seem odd for them
>> to be harassing her for the hell of it, no? For them to take pics and
>> ask her questions, unless they were doing that for everyone there,
>> it's a bit odd (unless they had an idea on who she was).
>
> No, they do not.  Momoi is not a major idol, and those are normal
> media.
>
> They did ask most of those people who offer flowers and prayer....

Lovely. Glad to see the media is the media everywhere. >_<

I understand now; if they were asking most everyone, then it makes
sense.

(I'm not even sure why it'd be some sort of story if the people
offering flowers and prayers were family or not; I know about vigils
and memorials over in the US; many of the people that go to such
places aren't family, but people who are connected with the area,
neighbors, etc., so it's not that unusual for unrelated people to do
so).

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list