[seiyuu:26423] Re: Akihabara incident today

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26423] Re: Akihabara incident today
date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:48:54 +0000
> From: Michael Studte [mailto:izumi@iinet.net.au]
>Haruko?

Yes.  Momoi Haruko (she like to used "halko")

>Still, with the laws and rules about privacy for celebrities,
>that sort of thing is inexcusable, even if she had been a
>family member. I'm guessing we're talking about the tabloid press.

Normal press and tabloid press.  All of them are there.

[Earthquake]
>And it seems the early warning systems actually worked. Interesting to see
>the popups on TV warning of an imminent earthquake.

It is a great scientific achievement, IMHO.

--
yung@home

Search field Search string

archive list