[seiyuu:26415] Re: Akihabara incident today

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Joe Petrow" <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26415] Re: Akihabara incident today
date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:47:58 +0900
On 6/15/08, Tim <tenton@mac.com> wrote:

> > PS2. During this morning's Iwate-Miyagi Inland M7.2 Earthquake,
> > Stephen and I was in Hyogo-prefecture, and we did not feel anything.
> > We only knew what had just been happened when all TV stations
> > immediately switched to live broadcast of the earthquake.
>
>  Hyogo is pretty far away from the earthquake, though, isn't it? It would
> have been difficult to feel and realize that it was an earthquake. I can
> imagine what it's like in that area; my thoughts go out to the people that
> have been affected tragically by the earthquake.

In Tokyo, the high speed elevators in the Mori Building were stopped
by the computer sensor systems.  So there was probably something to
feel, if you were focused enough on feeling it.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited