[seiyuu:26407] Re: Akihabara incident today

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Wilson MacGyver" <wmacgyver@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26407] Re: Akihabara incident today
date Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:21:32 -0400
Thanks for the info. That is very tragic news.

--

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited