[seiyuu:26365] Re: Oh My Goddess! novel by Yumi Touma

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "miyamoto y." <reiakane2@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26365] Re: Oh My Goddess! novel by Yumi Touma
date Tue, 5 Feb 2008 04:09:47 -0800 (PST)
--- sakura <naikouteki@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have any other seiyuu written fiction with
> > tie-ins to their voice roles?
>
> Iwanaga Tetsuya wrote a 100+ page novel, "Unmei no
> Agastia (sp)" for El Hazard, where he played the
> main
> character, Mizuhara Makoto.  The novel was released
> as
> a fanbook (a novel doujinshi), but I think it's
> still
> pretty much significant to the El Hazard timeline in
> terms of content.

This is really interesting.  I've never heard of this
before.  Where do you find these novels?  (Urd's my
favorite in AMG.)

Thanks!

Sincerely,
yui

~Genki owner of Iroirona fanfiction on yahoogroups~
website:  http://www.geocities.com/suna_no_oukan  (obsessive chaos - enter, but leave
your head and heart at the door.)
blog:  http://shimriya.pitas.com
livejournal:  http://www.livejournal.com/users/kanglin/
ff.net user:  Yui Miyamoto / user 188649

"Because I can tell you now:  I love you, even if you’re scared that I do, even if
I’m afraid that I do." - from a Tokyo Babylon/X fic

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited