[seiyuu:26364] Re: Oh My Goddess! novel by Yumi Touma

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from sakura <naikouteki@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26364] Re: Oh My Goddess! novel by Yumi Touma
date Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:02:51 -0800 (PST)
--- Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have any other seiyuu written fiction with
> tie-ins to their voice roles?

Iwanaga Tetsuya wrote a 100+ page novel, "Unmei no
Agastia (sp)" for El Hazard, where he played the main
character, Mizuhara Makoto.  The novel was released as
a fanbook (a novel doujinshi), but I think it's still
pretty much significant to the El Hazard timeline in
terms of content.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Search field Search string

archive list