[seiyuu:26279] Re: Pic2ic

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:26279] Re: Pic2ic
date Wed, 6 Jun 2007 00:00:40 -0400
-----Original Message-----
> From: Joe
> Eh...I thought that picture was a little cute, but in a slutty kind of
> way.  Certainly not the kind of cuteness I would want my daughter to
> emulate.
>
> On another note...I know "B", "W", and "H", but what does "S" stand
> for in hwer profile?
>
> - Joe

Well, in all fairness I doubt you would want your daughter to emulate
anybody you found attractive even in a cute way. The girls market to the
younger audience as well as the older male audience so it's a gray area.

As for the "S" that is her Shoe size. 23.5 JP is equivalent of around a
Size 7 US womens or 37.5 UK shoe size. Not a bad size for a girl of
5'5".

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
[Veteran of Felsenhummer]

Search field Search string

archive list