[seiyuu:26276] Re: Pic2ic

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:26276] Re: Pic2ic
date Tue, 5 Jun 2007 04:15:56 -0400
Just got a chance to look and Nanto is amazingly cute. Wow, is all I can say. I saw
her pic at http://pic2ic.j-888.com/nanto.html and got staggered. I need a poster for
my wall. >_>!

I preferred their 3rd song overall and it looked like they had fun with it.

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
[Veteran of Felsenhummer]

-----Original Message-----
> From: Hitoshi Doi [mailto:doi@usagi.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:33 PM
To: seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
Cc: kevin-ml@ml.usagi.org
Subject: [seiyuu:26273] Pic2ic

Not seiyuu related that much.. (^_^;

I went to Akihabara today to buy parts for another PC,
and while I was walking near the station, I saw a group
of four girls wearing outfits that looked a lot like
Bronze Parrot waitress uniforms!
One of them was very cute.

They were singing some songs, and surrounded by a big
group of people, many carrying cameras and video cameras.
Unfortunately I only had my cell phone.. (;_;)

It seems the girls are a new group called Pic2ic
(pronounced picnic).  The girls are:

Makabe Mao ()
Nanto Manami ()
Hiura Yukari ()
Miyama Ran ()

Some of them are former race queens.
Nanto Manami (the cute one) is a wannabe seiyuu,
going to seiyuu school.  She's also a former race queen.

Pic2ic's official site is http://pic2ic.j-888.com/
Not much info there yet.  Each of the girls have their own blogs.

I took videos of the last three songs with my cell phone.

 - 17 Sai
 - Yumebouken
 - ? (an original song by Pic2ic)

http://videos.usagi.org/seiyuu/pic2ic/

If you can play 3g2 files (movie files for 3G cell phones),
those files are pretty small.  For those with computers,
I made mov files, so you can download those
(will play on linux and windows).

It seems they will have a photo session sometime in June!

Oh, I went to my first photo session this year on Saturday,
and took photos of Itou Asuka!  I hadn't seen Asuka in 4 years,
but she didn't change that much.

I'll be going to Asuka's live on Monday (if I can get out of
my meetings at work early enough).

--
Hitoshi Doi
                         " this space for rent "