[seiyuu:26266] Re: ArtVision

to Davidyuk Evgeniya <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:26266] Re: ArtVision
date Thu, 31 May 2007 18:36:06 +0200
Thursday, May 31, 2007, 5:34:35 PM, Davidyuk Evgeniya wrote:

> I just wanted to say that we don't know the truth, and we can't blame
> just one side, saying things like "he should get the maximum penalty".

> there is always more than we can see.
> i don't think that president of the big agency would risk his agency
> name just to sleep with a little girl.
> if he wanted it, he could do it with any other girl?

If only humans would always decide using their brains, not the... let's say
the other parts of their bodies.
Besides, what I've heard he has already pleaded for guilty.
If this is true, then sorry but I have similar feelings about the
penalty he should get. What makes my blood especially boiling is the fact
this crime will put an ugly shadow over the other seiyuus from the agency.

Aside from this awful subject: Jenya, is there anything you could say
about your participation in TV Champion show? Or did you have to sign
some kind of NDA before (as I'm afraid)?

richie

Pracuj w TV. Szczegoly >>  http://link.interia.pl/f1aa2

Search field Search string

archive list