[seiyuu:26261] Re: ArtVision

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26261] Re: ArtVision
date Wed, 30 May 2007 15:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto.

The guy should get the maximum penalty...death or
life.

--- Bear Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> <sigh - Always sad to hear of such things.
>
> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> *** Currently Playing***
> <World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server>
> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
> Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
> [Veteran of Felsenhummer]

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

Search field Search string

archive list