[seiyuu:26259] Re: ArtVision

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:26259] Re: ArtVision
date Tue, 29 May 2007 10:54:47 -0400
<sigh - Always sad to hear of such things.

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
[Veteran of Felsenhummer]

-----Original Message-----
> From: 'CuSO4' Yung [mailto:cuso4@cuso4.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:44 AM
To: seiyuu@usagi.org
Subject: [seiyuu:26258] ArtVision

Matsuda Sakumi, CEO of Art Vision, one of the more famous
seiyuu management agency, was arrested for sexual harassing
a 16 years old seiyuu wannabe in his office.

During the police investigation, it is found that Matsuda is
also the CEO of another smaller seiyuu management agency, I'M
Enterprise.

Rumours in various BBS/Blog in Japan said that many female
seiyuu under Art Visions were his victims, including Horie Yui,
Tamura Yukari (changed to I'M Enterprise in Jan 2007), Nakahara
Mai, etc.

Lots of discussions on these are still on-going............

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited