[seiyuu:26240] Re: English narrator and seiyuu audition

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Joe Petrow" <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26240] Re: English narrator and seiyuu audition
date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:08:00 +0900
On 4/10/07, Albert Tanone <albert@implodingsheep.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/2007 8:41 AM, Joe Petrow wrote:
> > I've had my permanent residency for close to five years now, but I'm
> > not all that interested in Japanese citizenship yet, as I don't see
> > any advantage other than being able to visit countries like Cuba.
>
> Having more than one passport is always good--well, assuming Japan allows
> Japan/US dual-citizenship.

Actually, dual citizenship is not officially allowed by Japan. (;_;)

The only way a Japanese can have dual citizenship is to be born with
it, and then they make you choose your citizenship at age 20.

Of course, there are those who successfully conceal their other
citizenships from Japan, but as the penalties for being caught doing
so include heavy fines and incarceration, I don't intend to push
forward with the issue.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list