[seiyuu:26239] Re: English narrator and seiyuu audition

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Albert Tanone <albert@implodingsheep.com>
subject [seiyuu:26239] Re: English narrator and seiyuu audition
date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:10:03 +1000
On 4/10/2007 8:41 AM, Joe Petrow wrote:
> I've had my permanent residency for close to five years now, but I'm
> not all that interested in Japanese citizenship yet, as I don't see
> any advantage other than being able to visit countries like Cuba.

Having more than one passport is always good--well, assuming Japan allows
Japan/US dual-citizenship.

I wish Indonesia allowed dual-citizenship with US ... would be MUCH easier
to travel to middle eastern countries with that passport than with US
passport. :)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited