[seiyuu:26230] Re: What does it take to be a seiyuu?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26230] Re: What does it take to be a seiyuu?
date Mon, 9 Apr 2007 03:31:15 +0800
First, non-related news :
According to 81 Produce, Kumai Motoko (CCS Shoaron, Chobits Sumomo,
etc.) is on sick leave since last December.....

> From: <karakael@cox.net>
> I still like the ones I liked (Seki Toshihiko and Hayami Show.....
> impressed with Miyano Mamoru after his performances in Ouran High..
> Host Club and Death Note.....
> > I find it very nice to hear Orikasa Ai, Hisakawa Aya, and Kawakmi
> > Tomoko....

Orikasa Ai
Offical site
http://www.orikasa-ai.com/
Production Baobab profile
http://pro-baobab.jp/ladies/orikasa_a/
Podcast
http://www.castella.jp/detail_out?channel_id=642957
* real name Orikasa Kikue
* wears pants when voicing shounen characters
* plays go (japanese chess), and worked part-time in go association

Hayami Show
Offical Site
http://www.show-hayami.com/
* real name Oohama Yasushi
* his wife is fellow seiyuu Igarashi Rei
* has 2 older brothers
* has problem of receding hairline

Kawakami Tomoko
Exchange Diary (with Ikuhara Kunihiko) Blog
http://www2.jrt.co.jp/cgi-bin3/ikuniweb/tomozo.cgi
Blog
http://onsen.ag/popup/usamimi.html

Hisakawa Aya
Aoni profile
http://www.aoni.co.jp/talent/0201534.html
* She is the first person to use the now famous phase
  "Ookinaotomodachi", AKA "Ootomo"
* She owns the newest model of Toyota Prius, and sold
  her previous old model to Inoue Kikuko late last year
* She took the exam and earned the qualification of
  "Vegetable & Fruits Master"
* She took the exam and earned the qualification of
  "Pet Animal Keeping Manager"
* She is a frequent postal order shopper

Seki Toshihiko
81 Produce profile
http://www.81produce.co.jp/list.cgi?man+2412352252150
* has 2 daughters
* said to be a good singer

Miyano Mamoru
Blog
http://mycasty.jp/mamo/
His peformance Unit Smily & Spiky
http://smilyspiky.fc2web.com/
* 182 cm !
* has a older brother and a younger sister
* has a dog named Riku, and a cat named Figaro
* fan of One Piece
* likes to imitate Shimura Ken, Yanagizawa Shingo,
  Oda Yuuji, and Amuro Rei.
* knows pink lady dances

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string