[seiyuu:26212] Re: I'm back on Internet !!!!!!

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26212] Re: I'm back on Internet !!!!!!
date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:15:47 +0800
> From: Davidyuk Evgeniya <itsuki@otaku.ru>
>On 15.02.2007, at 23:59, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> Are you guys contracted to Nanikaya ?
>I'm free.
>Nanikaya is supporting me (and Sebastien).
>For example, when there is a offer for me from Japanese production,
>Nanikaya is helping on the bussiness meetings. I'm getting better
>with Japanese (and worse with English), but still, it is not enough
>for the serious meetings.

Have you applied for Victor Japan's Vocal & Voice open audition for a female
seiyuu plus OP/ED song singer for an upcoming anime project ?
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/audition/v3/

--
@work

--