[seiyuu:26210] Re: I'm back on Internet !!!!!!

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26210] Re: I'm back on Internet !!!!!!
date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:59:46 +0800
> From: "Sebastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
> Hello everybody ! Sebastien Jarry here !

Hi, long time no see.

["Waratte Ii Tomo"]
> So, we won 30000 Yens !!

How much did you need to pay Inagawa Motoko ?

[TV Champion non-japanese Otakus]
> I will becoming the French player, but Jenya could be the Russian player.
> recording : in middle of April.

Well, keep us posted in this.

> Jenya released a very excellent 3rd single for lastest X'mas, "Doll".
> This single is on sale insides somes Akihabara's stores and at
> Amazone.com (!!)

amazon.co.jp, who will ship internationally for books, CD and DVD.

> For finishing, I create my own blog since , in Japanese & French,
> "Sebas-Channel". Adress :  http://nanikaya.jp/production/modules/seblog1/

Are you guys contracted to Nanikaya ?

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string