[seiyuu:26202] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Davidyuk Evgeniya <itsuki@otaku.ru>
subject [seiyuu:26202] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show
date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 04:08:10 +0900
On 27.12.2006, at 2:21, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Pics from Jenya and Sebastien's event at
>
>   http://photos.usagi.org/jenya/20061224/
>
> There was a singing stage at around 13:00,
> a public recording of their Internet radio show at 15:00,
> and one other singing stage at 18:00 (probably).
> I went just before 13:00, and stayed until 16:00 or so.

Dear Hitoshi-san, thank you for the photos and for coming to support us!

There was singing stage one more time (at 18, i guess, and I was
wearing different costume again) and bingo game.
The prizes were 2 my CDs and there should be more prizes until I got
bingo... but, somehow, I was the first to get bingo, so CDs got 2
"danna-sama", who bought 10 bingo cards each.

Jenya (Akiba Itsuki)
http://jenya.jp/main/

Search field Search string

archive list