[seiyuu:26200] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Davidyuk Evgeniya <itsuki@otaku.ru>
subject [seiyuu:26200] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show
date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:56:13 +0900
On 18.12.2006, at 19:43, cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:

> Both Sebastien Jarry and Akiba Itsuki (Jenya) are fellow
> Seiyuu MLers.

[skipped]

Wow, thank you for the detailed info and PR ^__^
But I'm not cosplayer.
Many knows me as cosplayer, but I cosplayed just few times on Comiket.
But, again, I'm going to be at 2007/1/1 TV programm on TBS-vision (Bs-
i channel) as cosplayer.
It's fun to cosplay, but I don't think I'm real cosplayer.

Seiyuu and singer wannabe - true.
Still have a long way to seiyuu, though. Japanese is too difficult (^_^;

Jenya (Akiba Itsuki)
http://jenya.jp

Search field Search string

archive list