[seiyuu:26199] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26199] Re: Jenya and Sebastien's internet radio show
date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:43:37 +0800
> From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
>--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>> Jenya (Itsuki-chan) and Sebastien have started an
>> internet radio show a couple weeks ago (started 12/02).
>> http://nanikaya.jp/production/modules/pukiwiki/32.html
>
>who is Sebastien? sorry have not been reading much of
>the Seiyuu mails :|

Both Sebastien Jarry and Akiba Itsuki (Jenya) are fellow
Seiyuu MLers.

Sebastien is French, married a Japanese woman last year,
and is now living in Saitama.
http://site.voila.fr/Seiyuu/sebastien_jarry.html
http://kiyotani.at.webry.info/200610/article_2.html

Big Hayashibara Megumi fan.  He was also bold enough to
say "you are my number two seiyuu" face to face to Inoue
Kikuko in one of her mini event.  He appeared in a few
TV programs in both France and Japan.  He even sang the
Sugata Sanshirou song (plus reciting the monologue) in
a Japan TV program.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcpQBCFbf8

Okada Toshio, self proclaimed otaku critics in Japan,
had even written several articles on Sebastien.

Do not confuse him with the other Frenchman Sebastien,
who hosts radio shows in Fukuoka.

Itsuki-chan is Russian.  Cosplayer; seiyuu wannabe.
http://jenya.jp/

Released 2 CD Maxi Singles in Tokyo.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000H3K4OM
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000H3K4OW

She has featured in several maid events.  She is the
main cast of a recent independent movie, and will
release another CD Maxi Single in the upcoming winter
Comiket C71.

--
@work

--