[seiyuu:26196] Re: Jisei-in, a.k.a. the "Cat Temple"

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26196] Re: Jisei-in, a.k.a. the "Cat Temple"
date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:43:48 +0800
> From: Stephen Lee <sl2001@myrealbox.com>
>"Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Have any of you heard of a "Cat Temple" named "Jisei-in"
>
>http://nyan.tp-park.com/tazunete/jisei.htm
>Address: Nishi-Ochiai 1-11-23, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

Ah this one.  This temple is only several blocks away from
Mejiro Gakuen Kou-Chuu.  The school is the location of Juuban
Chuugaku for the live action Sailor Moon TV drama.  Have been
there once in one of my location hunt trips....

Lately, a colleague in my company asked me about her friend's
address in Nishimiya-shi, Hyogo-prefecture.  Amazingly, similar
to this case, it is only a few blocks away from Nishimiya-kitakou,
the actual location of the high school in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
And more amazingly, I was there several days before.  (^_^;)

Long live location hunting !

Next time, Kamichuu location hunt (maybe).  Service, service....

--
@work

--
'CuSO4' Yung