[seiyuu:26187] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu

to "'CuSO4' Yung" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:26187] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu
date Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:44:58 +0100
Thursday, December 7, 2006, 5:38:01 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>> * Hirano Aya
>>   - it was announced that she will also miss the 11th Animation Kobe
>>     Award Presentation Ceremony on 2006.11.19.  Animation Kobe Award
>>     is the anime Oscar of Japan.  This year, Suzumiya Haruhi no
>>     Yuuutsu won the Best TV Anime Award, and ED Hare hare yukai won
>>     the Radio Kansai Award (sponserd name of the Anime Song Award).
>>     Originally Aya, Gotou Yuuko, and Chihara Minori will attend.  Now
>>     only the latter two will be there

> Award presentation of the Anime Song Award (Radio Kansai Award)
> can be seen here :
> http://www.broadcast-neo.tv/tv_/playlist.php?s=349&d=1&b=68
> Both Minorin and Gotooza-sama cried...

> Talk session with Chihara Minori, Goto Yuko, director Ishihara
> Tatsuya plus the MC reading a letter from Hirano Aya :
> http://www.broadcast-neo.tv/tv_/playlist.php?s=351&b=68&d=1

I don't know why but I can't play it. If anyone could streamdown
this and make available to download I'd be grateful.
And what's going on with Aya-chan? Is this something serious?! What
about her current anime roles: Nana, Busou Renkin, Death Note,
Sumomomo???

richie

Telewizja Polsat i INTERIA.PL zapraszaja na charytatywne aukcje.
Udziel wsparcia Klinice Onkologii w Warszawie!
Licytuj przedmioty z serialu Samo Zycie > http://link.interia.pl/f19d5

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited