[seiyuu:26177] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26177] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu
date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:33:53 +0800
> From: "Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
>On 11/19/06, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
[Shiga Mariko]
>> One thing is for sure : she was raised in Funebashi-shi.
>
>Yeah, I have found _that_ to be consistent. It's pretty amazing that
>someone born that recently doesn't (or I guess _didn't_) know where
>she was born. I imagine the hospitals in the area would have had
>records of some sort, and the town/city offices would have noted it on
>the family's registry, right?

Maybe she did not care, so had not went all the way to check the
records.

Similarly, I was being told I was born in Hong Kong, but I have not
verified the claim, and do not have any plan to do so.

--
@work
--

Search field Search string