[seiyuu:26175] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26175] Re: Trivia of some seiyuu
date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:16:54 +0800
> From: "Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
> On 11/18/06, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > * Shiga Mariko (1969.12.24-1989.11.23)
> Where was she born? There seems to be confusion over whether she was
> born in Funabashi, Chiba, or somewhere in Kanagawa. Does anyone have
> any links which state definitively one way or the other?

I am surprise you know this.  It is still a mystery.

Some magazine said she was born in Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa-ken.
Other magazine said she was born in Funebashi-shi, Chiba-ken.

In one of her latter interview, she said she herself was not
sure, and she used the Kanagawa-ken answer when asked.

One thing is for sure : she was raised in Funebashi-shi.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited