[seiyuu:26165] Re: Kyoto Animation Haruhi activity...

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26165] Re: Kyoto Animation Haruhi activity...
date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:14:05 +0800
> From: Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au>
>The latest Kyoto Animation studio Haruhi diary seems to indicate that something
>is definitely in the works. On the main Haruhi page, there's a new ED dance
>contest (from what I can tell, I'm guessing they want people to film themselves
>and send it in?).

No.  That was what I sent out in my previous email : the storyboard (e-content)
of the offical full ED dance.  The gestures are very complicated.

>But on the diary page, there appears to be some activity too.
>http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/haruhi/diary/index.html

They are talking about doing "something".  (^_^)
Nothing specific is specified.  But since it is in Haruhi's pages,
it sure is related to a future Haruhi project.

The guy standing in the middle is Haruhi TV's Series Director (not
"The director" not the "Super Director".  He appeared in one of the
live action Haruhi CM : the one Haruhi is riding Touden tram. He is
standing right in front of Haruhi.

He also was in the "Making of" clip of the roof top alien Haruhi CM
that comes with Episode 00 DVD.

>I can't read it, and even the translation engines don't make too much sense
>of it, but I don't think Haruhi is finished yet.

Definitely not finished, given that the original fiction is still going

stongly in the serializing magazine "Sneakers", and the high returns from

the TV related goods, especially the CDs and DVDs.  Oh, they have inserted
new scenes in the DVD !!   Arghhh.....($_$)

--
@work

--
'CuSO4' Yung