[seiyuu:26160] Re: other events 9/23

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26160] Re: other events 9/23
date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:01:09 +0800
> From: "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
> Quoting Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> > | How far apart are these events, location wise? Since
> > | there's only 3 hours between those events...
> >
> > Yamagiwa Nadia Park is in Nagoya.
> > I don't know which part of Nagoya Gamers is in,
> > but since Nagoya isn't that big, there should be

Yamagiwa Nadia Park is only about 600 meter north of
Gamers Nagoya.

Nagoya map :
http://www.mapion.co.jp/c/f?uc=1&grp=all&nl=35/09/47.094&el=136/53/52.486&sc
l=25000&bid=Mlink&gtype=0&sgrp=all

In the map :

- Meitetsu Nagoya Train Station is the big pink block
  in the top left

- Yamagiwa Nadia Park is the small pink block 4 blocks
  to the right of the big green block in the lower right,
  around 3km from the Meitetsu Nagoya train station

- Nagoya Gamers is located about 600 meter south of
  Yamagiwa Nadia Park, just above the 5-kanji black
  horizontal text at the very bottom right corner

- scale of the map and the compass is at the lower left
  corner

> ROFL... It was plenty big when I went there a couple
> of years ago. ^_^;

Been there in April this year, to try out the new airport
(Centrair)  (^_^)

> > I have no idea who Hirano Aya is, but she seems to
> > be very popular these days.
>
> Suzumiya Haruhi!!!

Haruhi-ism !!!!!

Hirano Aya Offical Page "Aya Dama"
http://www.hiranoaya.com/

Wikipedia - Hirano Aya
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B9%B3%E9%87%8E%E7%B6%BE

Hirano Aya in Hey! Hey! Hey!  (04:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1taPDCzOJLE
5th on the Oricon chart.  Not bad !!!
Matsumoto Hitoshi teasing Aya !  (^_^)
Aya : "Damedesho Hamada-san"     (^_^;)

[PV] Hirano Aya - Bouken Desho Desho (01:30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzrORdf2M0k
OP of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

PS.
---
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Offical Page
http://www.haruhi.tv/fanclub/

SOS-dan Offical Page
http://www.haruhi.tv/

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu OP (01:29)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNqGeR0H14

The ultra-famous Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu ED (01:05)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQfSkwB80Y
The Haruhi dance !!!!

Haruhi (Hirano Aya) - God Knows  (03:16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqA86gyylo
insert song of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

Omake
-----
Offical Haruhi ED Dance Sequence Storyboard !!
http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/haruhi/info/ed_dance.html
Click the "yes, i agree to sell my newborn child to you"
phase in the page.  In the resulting page, click 1
of the 2 links just below the big image.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited