[seiyuu:26147] Re: Shimizu Ai

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [seiyuu:26147] Re: Shimizu Ai
date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:51:36 +0800
> From: "Joe Petrow" <joepetrow@gmail.com>
>On 9/17/06, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1XKSh53tA
>
>She was a good sport about that...but they really should have given
>the poor guy a couple of practice dates before throwing him out there.

That would contradict with the image of an otaku the TV station
intended to portrait.  IMHO, if he is good during the date, the
clip probably will not be aired.

The most unusual (to normal people) part of the clip is the
afu-reco session during the date.   (^_^)

>The saddest thing about that is that I'm sure I wouldn't have done
>much better when I was 25.  (;_;)

(^_^;)

Location notes for those who have not been to Tokyo :
- Rendezvous point is the north side of JR Akihabara Staion's
  Electric Town Exit.
- Cospa above Gachabon Kaikan is located at Soto-Kanda 3-chome
  in Akihabara
- Roller coaster (Thunder Dolphin) and the Wheel (Big O) are
  the attractions of the amusement park Tokyo Dome City (previously
  known as Korakuen Yuenchi) next to Tokyo Dome
- The Rainbow Bridge watching venue is the podium of Takeshiba
  Port Terminal, just next to Yurikamome Takeshiba station.

--
@work

--
'CuSO4' Yung