[seiyuu:26135] Re: Hitoshi DOi on Wikipedia

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26135] Re: Hitoshi DOi on Wikipedia
date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:31:42 -0600
On 8/15/06, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> "Fumitaka Joe" <nihonjoe@gmail.com> wrote:
> |
> | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitoshi_Doi
>
> I started posting on r.a.a. in early 1988,
> sometime near the final episode of KOR.

What email address were you using then? I can't find anything earlier
than that December 1989 post in the article using your name.

> My seiyuu DB is currently over 76000 entries.
> Web tree is over 9400 pages.

Is there a page that lists the total number of pages? The latest I can
find is 9300. Wikipedia likes references for data, so I'd have to
point it to a page with that info.

Thanks for the RSS feed info. (^_^)

--
Joe -- http://www.nausicaa.net/
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs