[seiyuu:26131] Re: GTO Live action info (was Re: comike first day)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26131] Re: GTO Live action info (was Re: comike first day)
date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Robert Angelo <roangelo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> |
> | I've always wanted to ask this question, but I
> have
> | been afraid that it might be rude.  Hitoshi, are
> you
> | an otaku?
>
> It depends on the definition of otaku.. (^_^;
> But for most common definitions, if I said I wasn't
> an otaku, most people would probably violently
> disagree.

...And let's leave it at that. Can anyone remember who
is actress that plays "Fuyutski" in the GTO Live
action? Did she really end up marrying "Onizuka" the
actor? Pics and more details of her and/or the 2 would
be really appreciated.

Thanks

> --
> Hitoshi Doi